Building the Right Software Quality Reports
Reporting is a critical factor for measuring progress and quality across software project teams. From executives to testers, software quality reporting provides visibility of QA initiatives up and down the chain of command.
Download the whitepaper to learn what you should track and how to build your QA reports!
- Requirement coverage
- defect distribution by status and phase
- defect open and close rates
- Mean time to detect and mean time to repair
- Defect removal efficiency
- Overall testing trends
- Issues reported by customers
- Defect severity index
- System outages and downtime