Understanding the role of Test Management in DevOps
Software development has considerably changed in the past few years, adding new processes, considerations and possibilities to application projects. With the added complexity, many organizations are choosing to unite their development and operations teams for maximum benefits, including better quality. Obviously, this is easier said than done - the two groups have traditionally been siloed, and the shift can be a challenging one to pursue. When executed correctly, DevOps can be extremely advantageous, it just depends on the project teams ability to overcome these common gaps.
Watch this webinar to see how project teams overcome these DevOps gaps:
- Lack of integration between CI, CT, CD and CM workflows
- Inconsistencies in continuous feedback loops
- Lack of integrated analytics
- Collaboration between Dev, QA and Release teams
- Do-it-yourself solutions without proven expertise