What do Atlassian, Twitter and Beer have in common?
Nothing really, but did you know that the world record for chugging 1 litter of beer is 1.3 seconds? In the same amount of time, the fastest typist in the world can tweet 140 characters and the fastest developer can file a bug in JIRA… So maybe Atlassian, Twitter and Beer do have a little in common. Doesn’t really matter, but what does is that you come to the SF Bay Atlassian User Group meeting being held at Twitter on Wednesday, November 28.
As a featured Atlassian integration partner and one of 54 vendors who launched with Marketplace at the 2012 Summit, we are proud to sponsor the last User Group meeting of the year. Whether you’re an existing customer or evaluating a test management solution of ours; Zephyr Enterprise or Zephyr for JIRA, we’ll be happy to answer any questions or just shoot the breeze! Learn more about our cool real-time integrations to JIRA.
Drop by and have a beer with us or win a t-shirt, we’d love to meet you. The event takes place from 5-7pm, at Twitter Headquarters in San Francisco located at 1355 Market Street, Market Square. You can register on their meetup page.
This user group is open to anyone interested in Atlassian products and would like to share knowledge and mingle with fellow users. The SF Bay Area User Group (SF-AUG) serves the San Francisco Bay Area with the following objectives:
- Share and learn Atlassian product knowledge, best practices, and case studies with fellow current and prospective users.
- Address the needs of both Atlassian product system administrators as well as novice and experienced product users.
- Network and socialize with fellow Atlassian product users and partners.
- Welcome, Mingle, Snacks & Refreshments
- Brief Introduction by SF Bay Area AUG Leader Anthony Pelosi
- Focus Groups
- “Best Bamboo Practices for your Build System” by Sarah Goff-Dupont, Atlassian
- “The View from the Marketplace Frontier” by Dave Meyer, Atlassian
- Project and Issue Tracking (JIRA, Greenhopper, Bonfire)
- Collaboration and Content Sharing (Confluence, Team Calendars, HipChat)
- Dev Tools (Stash, bitbucket, FishEye, Crucible, Bamboo, Clover)