Are you ready for Atlassian Summit 2016?
The moment has finally arrived, and we couldn’t be more excited! The Atlassian Summit 2016 is right around the corner and we can’t wait to attend four eventful days of training, brilliant sessions, exceptional keynotes, and not to mention our participation in this huge celebration! This year Zephyr is proud to be a gold sponsor at the event, which will be held from October 10-13 at the Convention Center in San Jose, the largest city in Silicon Valley.
You have countless reasons to attend this summit and visit our booth. Whether you are a veteran user of Atlassian tools or exploring the vast options that are available, this is a can’t-miss event filled with many opportunities to learn, grow, and be inspired.
Be sure to pay us a visit at our booth to participate in our selfie contest and receive great prizes!
Aside from our product demos we will be having an exciting activity-our Zephyr selfie campaign! All you have to do is take a selfie with your free shirt and upload it on Facebook or Twitter using #AtlassianSummit and #GetZephyr. Besides our awesome t-shirts, we’ll also be giving away a grand prize pack of up to a $200 value each day! Read about our summit experience and see our t-shirt designs from last year.
Are you ready to be a part of the biggest software development conference of the year? Zephyr is definitely looking forward to interacting with hundreds of seasoned thought-leaders, professionals, and experts from all over the globe. There will be over 75 captivating sessions and 7 motivating tracks, such as “Build & Deploy” and “Improve and Innovate.”
We will be exploring more of these tantalizing topics on our Insights section, so keep checking back throughout the month of September for some thought-provoking reads. You will also find more details about our selfie campaign and demo slots in the following weeks to come.
We can’t wait to hear the great line-up of keynote speakers this year which include:
- Mike Cannon-Brookes – ATLASSIAN- Co-founder & CEO
- Scott Farquhar – ATLASSIAN- Co-founder & CEO
A few of the many awesome sessions we are excited to attend are:
- Dr. Devops or, How I Learned to Stop Firefighting and Love the Sprint - Amy Knapp, Director of Service Delivery, O.C. Tanner
- Scaling Agile in an Un-SAFe World - Steve Graykowski, Director of Program Management, DocuSign & Kunal Arora, Docusign
- Designing Teams - How Building a Great Workspace is Like Building Great Software - Alastair Simpson, Senior Design Manager, Software Teams, Atlassian & Robyn Dunn, Global Workplace Experience Program Manager, Atlassian
- Saving Money by Optimising Your Cloud Add-On Infrastructure - Patrick Streule, Architect, Atlassian & Klaus Ihlberg, Development Team Lead, Atlassian
We’re looking forward to connecting with our peers and seeing new faces. Don’t miss your opportunity to enter our contest and grab free goodies!
So mark your calendars and follow us on Facebook and Twitter for live updates and the latest information on Zephyr at Summit 2016. Stayed tuned for our "Meet Our Experts" blog post to learn about the Zephyr Team who will be available to meet and speak with you about your test management needs!