San Jose, CA, USA
Do you want to be part of a fast growing start-up?
As a company, Zephyr’s focus on providing high value Quality Management solutions along with a sound business strategy has resulted in our milestone achievement in getting to 12,000+ paying customers worldwide while maintaining quarter over quarter profitability for the past several years. Recognizing Zephyr’s unique position to be the Number 1 Test Management provider, Frontier Capital has now invested $31 million to accelerate Zephyr’s next stage of growth. The Marketplace team has been a key driver in Zephyr’s growth to date …. are you ready to be a driver in our next stage of growth?.
We’re looking for a Technical/Product Marketing Manager to join Zephyr’s marketing team. You will be responsible for creating and delivering marketing content to encourage technical audiences – Testers/Testing Practitioners, QA Leaders, DevOps Trail Blazers and Software Quality Advocates – to evaluate and ultimately consume Zephyr quality management solutions. If you have a technical background and are passionate about understanding, explaining, championing technology and driving product road map and commercial innovations – join our team!
In addition to producing content for technical audiences, you will create content for sales enablement – presentations, demos and press releases. You will be working closely with a cross functional team within Zephyr, Customers and Partners..
- Accountable for all product content marketing initiatives to raise awareness and adoption by increasing traffic, engagement, leads and ultimately driving transactions.
- Collaborate across functions to deliver an effective technical content marketing strategy that aligns with product, marketing and sales priorities and campaigns.
- Communicate with customers and the user communities to create compelling stories with cases while identify emerging user cases.
- Work with demand generation manager to promote content via various channels: email, social media, blog, website, newsletter and third-party media.
- Identify, monitor and report key performance indicators on a regular basis to measure the success of product/ technical content marketing initiatives.
- Create and deliver product marketing content: blogs, white papers, case-studies, presentations, videos, demos and sample data/code, how-to guides, and more.
- Build and manage a customer advocacy program and leverage customer generated content to attract and convert customer.
- Perform competitive analysis of commercial and open source offerings within the quality management space and the broader functional ecosystem such as DevOps, automation and predictive analytics market.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or related field is required. MBA is desired.
- Solid years of relevant work experience in fields such as IT evangelism or product management/marketing in a high technology environment.
- Experience with or the ability to easily ramp up on test automation is crucial (use of automation frameworks is also a big plus).
- Understanding of DevOps ecosystem, including but not limited to test automation, continuous integration and analytics..
- Experience writing blogs or giving presentations for technical peers.
- Desire and ability to explain complex topics in a clear and concise way.
- Demonstrated track record in producing marketing content with thought leadership.
- A career path that demonstrates increasing levels of responsibility and a talent for driving benchmark marketing programs in the technology industry.
- Ability to easily transition from high level strategic thinking to creative and detailed execution.
- Ability to work independently and autonomously.
- Superior oral and written communication and presentation skills – ability to excite technical audiences.
- Strong leader who can drive consensus and articulate program recommendations and trade-offs to peers and senior executives.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, where proactive problem-solving skills are key to succeed.
- Ability and willingness to travel for conferences and company meetings.
This position is located in San Jose, California (no relocation benefits provided for this position)