Zephyr for JIRA Releases Enhanced UI
Zephyr syncs with Atlassian’s latest UI and releases new UX enhancements
(SAN JOSE, Calif. July 12, 2017) - - Zephyr, the fastest growing provider of software quality management solutions with over 11,000 global customers across 100 countries, announces its latest release of Zephyr for JIRA deployed in the Cloud with a new UI, as well as feature enhancements for ease of use.
Zephyr is committed to evolving with the software quality industry by working with customers to ensure Zephyr for JIRA meets their Agile needs. JIRA users on Atlassian's new UI can now enable Zephyr for JIRA's new UI along with other new enhancements.
“Our teams are dedicated to aligning with Atlassian to provide our customers a seamless integration with JIRA, creating the most efficient process possible,” explains Zephyr CPO Hamesh Chawla. “Thus, we continue to provide new features at every release to improve user experience at each phase of the software development lifecycle.”
"Our strong partnership with Atlassian is a vital driver of our success in the marketplace," said Zephyr CEO Scott Johnson. "As we both continue to innovate and evolve, we are excited to grow and enhance our product alongside Atlassian to offer our customers the most seamless experience possible."
- Revamped Test Summary Page
- Paginated Breakdown Searches for Version/Components/Labels
- Provides improved performance by providing Pagination on Summary breakdown by Version/Components/Labels
- New Cycle Summary Layout
- Improved Usability
- Allows Users to search Cycles by Build/Environment/Description
- Allows Users to search by Version
- Provides a Single Page Execution view to perform all execution operations (Attachment, Step Results, Defects, Execution Updates) without navigating away from the cycle
- Changed General Configuration Layout
- Improved Customize Execution Status and Customize Step Status Pages
- Project Level Re-index
- New Gadgets (Tabular and Pie Chart Available)
- Test Execution Assignment - displays execution status per assignee
- Test Execution Distribution - displays execution status distribution per Cycle filtered by Component
Zephyr is a leading provider of quality management solutions, powering quality for more than 11,000 global customers across 100 countries. Project teams and enterprises of all sizes use Zephyr’s products to enable continuous testing throughout their entire software delivery pipeline to release higher quality software, faster. Zephyr is headquartered in San Jose, CA with offices in King of Prussia, PA, Europe and India. For more information, please visit www.getzephyr.com.