Zephyr Blueprints for Confluence Delivers Testing Dashboards with Integrated Test Metrics for Agile Project Teams
Create, plan, organize, integrate and discuss testing related information in Confluence
Newark, CA – September 9, 2014—Zephyr, the industry’s fastest growing provider of real-time test management software, today at the Atlassian Summit introduced a new product, Zephyr Blueprints for Confluence, an add-on application that allows the creation of testing dashboards with integrated test metrics from either Zephyr Enterprise or Zephyr for JIRA. Looking to fill the gap between structured testing and the collaborative and reporting needs of a project team, the new product allows Agile project team members to synthesize the best of both.
"We're excited about this significant improvement in how dev and QA teams using Zephyr and JIRA report and document their testing in Confluence. It's a great way for teams to close the loop and make everyone in the company a tester," says Sherif Mansour, Technical Product Manager for Confluence at Atlassian.
A complimentary extension to both the Zephyr Enterprise and Zephyr for JIRA test management solutions, Zephyr Blueprints for Confluence leverages the benefits of collaboration and teamwork that Confluence brings to project teams. Members of Agile project teams can create, plan, organize, integrate and discuss testing related information in Confluence while continuing to use test management products like Zephyr Enterprise and Zephyr for JIRA for their structured testing.
- Further extending its leadership in real-time test management, Zephyr today announced general availability of Zephyr Blueprints for Confluence.
- Now available on the Atlassian Marketplace for Confluence Server, the new product leverages the benefits of collaboration and teamwork that Confluence brings to project teams.
- Zephyr Blueprints for Confluence introduces unique capabilities for managing structured testing and collaborative reporting.
- Agile project teams can create, plan, organize, integrate and discuss testing related information in Confluence while continuing to use test management products like Zephyr Enterprise and Zephyr for JIRA for their structured testing.
- Join Zephyr for a Webcast on September 24, 2014 to learn about Zephyr Blueprints for Confluence.
Major features include:
- Creation of test dashboards that can be customized – Using the Dashboard blueprint, teams can create and maintain testing dashboards to update project teams and management on quality status. It lets them integrate appropriate test metrics, annotate and publish status.
- Integration of metrics from Zephyr Enterprise and/or Zephyr for JIRA – Testing teams can bring in testing metrics from Zephyr Enterprise and/or Zephyr for JIRA and insert them into testing dashboard blueprints. Customizable macros also let them insert these metrics into any Confluence page.
- Blueprint to create and track Testing Activities – Testing Activities blueprints allow the creation and tracking of many tasks every testing team undertakes at various stages of a project cycle. It lets them create tasks, assign, track and report on them in their standups.
- Blueprint to create Test Plans, track requirements and test schedules – Using Zephyr Blueprints, testing teams can build consistent Test Plans, track test schedules and keep focused on the testing requirements for their software projects.
“We focus on building easy to use, scalable and tightly integrated test management products that help project teams reach their quality goals. With the release of this new product, we continue to deliver more value to project teams that are using the Atlassian suite of JIRA and Confluence,” says Samir Shah, CEO for Zephyr. “Our fantastic customer base of more than 3000 customers give us amazing insight into how they want to work. And it’s our job to build those capabilities to make them even more productive and successful.”
Requirements and Availability
- Zephyr Blueprints for Confluence is an add-on for Confluence Server 5.4.x+. It integrates with Zephyr Enterprise 4.6+ and Zephyr for JIRA 2.5.1 (ZAPI 1.5 is a pre-requisite to integrate with Zephyr for JIRA).
- Zephyr Blueprints for Confluence is currently available on the Atlassian Marketplace for Confluence Server.
Zephyr is a leading provider of on-demand, real-time enterprise test management solutions, offering innovative applications, seamless integrations and unparalleled, real-time visibility into the quality and status of software projects. Zephyr products are the fastest growing agile test management products in the world, with more than 3000 global customers in 80 countries. Their feature rich products address today’s dynamic and global needs across a variety of industries including finance, healthcare, media, mobile, IT services, and enterprise software. Zephyr is headquartered in Newark, CA with offices in Europe and India. For more information, please visit www.getzephyr.com.