Zephyr 6.0 Advances Team Collaboration And Testing Visibility For Enterprise
(SAN JOSE, Calif. November 17, 2017) – Zephyr, the industry leader in testing and development markets, announces the latest release of the company’s Enterprise product with features designed to further enhance QA/DEV team collaboration and end-to-end visibility.
Zephyr 6.0 is the 3rd product release in 2017, representing the company’s robust development capabilities and commitment to anticipating customer needs and aspirations.
“Our product roadmap is a direct reflection of our ongoing dialogue with clients and focus on data driven insights. I’m proud of the team’s ability to deliver on our aggressive product roll out schedule while upholding the ease and intuitive interface that our customers have grown accustomed to,” says Scott Johnson, CEO of Zephyr.
Zephyr Enterprise is available in cloud, server and data center deployment options. For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Zephyr 6.0 Key Features Include:
- Test Case Sharing allowing more efficient re-use of test cases across software releases
- Test Case Versioning tracking the full history throughout the development lifecycle
- Agile Defect Tracking Module facilitating increased velocity and alignment between QA and Dev
- Agile Real Time Analytics providing the industry’s first end-to-end visibility in agile sprints and releases with drill down capabilities
- Modular HP Data Migration HP-ALM to Zephyr Enterprise Migration Adapter to allow customers to customize the import all of their HP test data into Zephyr
- CXO Dashboard Enhancements with gadget based views for all levels of management
- One-click Automation Integration with over 30 test automation frameworks for reporting quality across the DevOps pipeline
Zephyr is a leading provider of enterprise quality management solutions for more than 12,000 global customers across 100 countries. Product and IT teams of all sizes use Zephyr’s products to manage critical aspects of their testing lifecycle to release high quality software, faster. Zephyr’s feature rich products address today’s dynamic and global needs across a variety of industries including finance, healthcare, media, mobile, IT services, and enterprise software. Zephyr is headquartered in San Jose, CA with offices in King of Prussia, PA, Europe, and India. For more information, please visit www.getzephyr.com
Contact: Robb Ellis