Latest Version of Zephyr Enterprise Platform Now Available
Release delivers new features, usability improvements and improved automation capabilities
(SAN JOSE, Calif. July 27, 2017) - Zephyr, the fastest growing provider of software quality management solutions with over 11,000 global customers across 100 countries, announces the latest version of their quality management platform, Zephyr Enterprise Platform 5.1. This new release includes highly-requested customer capabilities, delivering on Zephyr's commitment to constantly improving the user experience.
“We work hand-in-hand with our customers to learn how they are using our solutions and what enhancements they desire most, so their feedback is invaluable to driving our product roadmap”, says CPO, Hamesh Chawla. “We listen to every comment and evaluate all feature requests, and we are extremely excited about this release and enabling our customers' success.”
Feature Enhancements Include:
- Project-specific custom fields that can be re-used across multiple projects
- Enhanced user preferences to personalize your view of requirements, test cases and executions
- Automatically create requirements folders based upon JIRA fields
- Improved dashboard access controls for private/team-specific reporting
Zephyr is also introducing a new add-on for their platform, Vortex 1.0, to easily configure and manage the integration of test automation tools. Vortex 1.0 allows users to integrate, execute, and report on test automation activities in a single click.
Vortex 1.0 Features Include:
- Native support for popular automation frameworks including Selenium, UFT and Tricentis
- View results of automation executions alongside exploratory and manual testing in a single view
- Removing the reliance on external tools for reporting automation results
- Ability to control execution of thousand of automated tests from Zephyr
These user-focused enhancements and the new Vortex 1.0 add-on make testing within Zephyr Enterprise Platform easier and streamlined, and to effectively support Agile/DevOps project team collaboration.
- The Zephyr platform is available in cloud, server and data center deployments
- For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Zephyr is a leading provider of quality management solutions, powering quality for more than 11,000 global customers across 100 countries. Project teams and enterprises of all sizes use Zephyr’s products to enable continuous testing throughout their entire software delivery pipeline to release higher quality software, faster. Zephyr is headquartered in San Jose, CA with offices in King of Prussia, PA, Europe and India. For more information, please visit www.getzephyr.com