We are well funded, profitable and offer a competitive salary, medical benefits, 401K, stock options and a well stocked fridge with drinks and snacks. We're extremely selective, with an emphasis on smarts, attitude and roll-up-your-sleeves and get-the-job-done attitude. If you are looking to make an impact on (and share in) the success of our business, work with a great team, and have a little fun in the process, please send us your information. We'd like to meet you. Check out some of our openings and email your resume to jobs (at) getzephyr (dot) com
Regional Sales Manager
- Drive revenue within key new accounts within the territory. Identify, prospect, and qualify new opportunities.
- Manage complex sales cycle, including mapping out of sophisticated accounts, development of high level relationships, planning and executing sophisticated account strategies, and development of business cases.
- Work as a member of the North American sales team. Collaborate and share knowledge and best practices.
- The demonstrated ability to manage a complex sales cycle with significant business and technical components.
- The ability to develop and present a meaningful ROI presentation to justify the cost of your product.
- Demonstrated ability to meet and exceed quotas selling a technical solution to a technical audience.
- An understanding of software development and QA process and its respective challenges.
- Smart, creative, energetic, conscientious, and enthusiastic persona with strong problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Excellent analytical and presentation skills.
- Enjoy fast-paced, energetic environment. Entrepreneurial and results oriented.
Entry-Level Support Specialist
- Support growing customer base in their use of Zephyr's Test Management Products.
- Troubleshoot technical issues involving software installation and use.
- Work with end-users to illustrate best practices of the software, matching the construct of the tool with their desired testing goals.
- Record how-to videos involving use of the products and features of the products.
- Manage business through the pipeline, including running a technical trial for a prospect. Maintain the velocity of all deals through the pipeline.
- Communicate clearly and affectively with fellow support team members and the development team. Be the voice of the Customer!
- Experience with the following is required: Experience using web-based applications, installation of application in Windows environments, ability to troubleshoot basic windows app issues.
- Experience with the following is helpful but not required: Software Testing Quality Assurance, SaaS Deployments, TCP/IP, MySQL, Bugzilla, Atlassian JIRA, Windows OS. Linux OS a plus.
- Strong understanding of software support processes, troubleshooting processes, escalation processes.
- Ability to keep up with the features of evolving products and new features.
- Highly organized, detail oriented, inquisitive, methodological, responsive. Walking on water not a pre-requisite though!
- Smart and assertive. Ability to get things done tirelessly with prospects and customers and internally.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
We aspire to deliver comprehensive value to Engineering and IT organizations globally by empowering their product creation processes through the development of intuitive and affordable software that contributes to augmented productivity, superior manageability and enhanced collaboration.
Check us out!
Zephyr was started in the spring of 2007 in Sunnyvale, CA, with one goal in mind: Create a rich, easy to use, full featured test management system.